Thursday 3 March 2011

My Penguins Birthday!

When I was looking at my Penguin Age it said: "355" So that means only 10 days till its been one year for me on Club Penguin! I know it might not sound much to @Riffy8888 , @EninemCP and others but to me its very special! Im going to have a Party that Riffy8888 recently had, so if you would like to come to my party and celebrate my Penguins Birthday then here's the details:

Date: March, 13th 2011
Time: 10:00 am PST
Server: Sled
Room: Iceberg

Leave a Comment with you Penguin Name and E-Mail Address to become a VIP.





If you want to tell everyone that your a VIP then why dont you just Tell everyone! [This will help @Pokemon28CP notice you]

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait for my Penguins Birthday! Leave a Comment with your Penguin Name and E-Mail Address to become a VIP! Hope to see lots of you there!

    ReplyDelete