Tuesday 8 March 2011

Club Penguin Quick Update and Puffle Stuff!

Hello penguins!
Lately a lot of you have been experiencing loading problems, according to Billybob and the Club Penguin staff.  They just want to let you know that they are working on it, and it should be fixed in no time!
Also, they are giving us another sneak peek to this awesome puffle stuff!
That looks like the new puffle interactions screen!  It looks like a lot more fun than it is right now!  I hope there will be lots more we can do with our puffles!
I can’t wait for this puffle stuff, and I hope it will be released sometime this week – What do you think?  Leave a comment to let us know your opinion

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am Loki Terry and I work at Club Penguin CC. I was wondering if you'd be willing to add one of our trackers along with our pin trackers. If you do, we will add you to our Ultimate Links in return :)

    If you have any questions, please email me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete