Saturday 16 April 2011

My Holiday-New Authors

Hello Penguins. I'd just like to say that the reason i haven't been blogging for a long time is because I've been getting ready for my Holiday to Florida witch is the 23rd April 2011. That means that I won't be able Post because I will be busy. On the bright side I'm getting some new Authors for while I'm gone! So far I've asked iCheesyCP and Pjtaz97CP for the Em@il that they used to register their blog. I've only got iCheesyCP' Em@il address so far and I'm waiting for him to get the Em@il back saying if he wants to join my blog. If you think you have what it takes to be on my blog then send mean Em@il to theo@clubpenguinnews.co.uk with a Sample Post. If your someone like EninemCP and PjtazCP then I already know what you can do. You can also @ me on Twitter.

Pokemon28CP

No comments:

Post a Comment