Saturday 12 February 2011

Club Penguin Puffle Party News!

In this week's issue of the Penguin Times we talk about some awesome stuff to do with the Puffle Party coming Feb 18.



Because of the release of the new brown puffle many penguins are wondering if there will be a special room to celebrate this. A construction worker said "Brown puffles are clever pets - so the space has to be inventive." Amazing!

Puffle bean-bag chairs have returned to the Better Igloos catalog this week! We spoke to one furniture fan, who was busily changing up his igloo.


"My orange puffle sat beside me the whole time," said the decorator.

"I couldn't decide between trees or dinosaurs for a print. But when I tried the puffle pattern, he started munching on the chair! I think he really liked that one."

Puffle fans will want to pick up the new pictures too: there's one for every puffle color.


Very cool, take a look at the new upcoming events in this week's issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment